Monday 15 September 2014

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe

This product has changed my eyebrow game.




This is a cream brow product, that is water and smudge resistant, and very pigmented. It retails for $23 at Sephora. My shade is in Taupe.

Dipbrow in Taupe

I was skeptical at first about this product, regardless of all the wonderful reviews I heard about it. I just wasn't ready to spend that kind of cash on a small product for my eyebrows.

Swatch

When I was in Sephora, I thought the Chocolate shade would be suit my hair a lot better, because I thought the Taupe would be way too cool-toned and grey. It turned out to match my hair very well!

Filled in Brows with Dipbrow

When I finally did purchase this product, I realized very quickly that a tiny amount goes a very long way. You can get natural brows with this cream (like the photo above), or very defined, bold brows. It glides on my brows, clings to the hairs, and lasts literally all day without a gel on top. 

Now that I've owned it and used it, I think that the price is fairly decent for what you're getting. It would take a really long time to completely use up one of these small pots!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home