Wednesday 4 February 2015

Review: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal High Definition Concealer

I love this concealer to cover up my lack of sleep.





I bought mine at Lawtons Drugs for around $3, but you can also order it online here: http://www.ladymoss.com/makeup/l-a-girl/la-girl-pro-concealer.html


Applicator


This concealer is very high coverage, and great for covering dark circles and spots. It blends out well, however I find it can sometimes cling to dry patches. I have very dry skin around my eyes, but if I moisturize my eye area really well, I don't have a problem with it caking up.

I recommend setting it with a lightweight powder, especially if used under the eyes.


Swatch of Natural


I use the shade Natural, which has a slight pink undertone to it. I am quite fair at the moment (NC15 from MAC) but I still find this shade to be brightening under my eyes!

I think this concealer is fantastic. At this price, it cannot be beat. I've heard a lot of people say that it is a dupe for MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer, but I have yet to try that so I can't compare the two.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home