Wednesday 4 February 2015

Review: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation Review

I heard great things, so naturally I had high expectations for this foundation.



This foundation retails for $38.50 at Canadian MAC counters.

I was recommended this foundation by the girl at MAC because of my insanely dry skin. It has a gel formula that is supposed to be very hydrating on the skin. You have to shake it really well before using it, because the product naturally separates. 

My shade is NC15.


Consistency 

I would say this foundation is a medium to full coverage. I was expecting a dewy finish because it claims to be so hydrating, but on my skin it is more of a matte finish. A little goes a very long way

It wears quite well for me. It still looks great after 9 hours of wear. The only thing that changes over time is the finish, which becomes less matte (not greasy or shiny!).


Swatch

The draw back of this product is how thick it is, which is more of a personal preference. This is by no means a light weight foundation. However, it feels silky, smooth, and soft on the skin. I find a Beauty Blender applies it better than any brush.

I like this foundation, but I wouldn't say I love it. I will continue wearing it as a winter time foundation.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home